Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What an idea. A seat in the kitchen. It would be helpful, there is always someone in my kitchen, trying to talk to me. They'd have an out of the way place to sit while I worked (or vice versa). Or small children could be set to the side while doing such. Also, Love green and cream and white in this kitchen. Very country-home.

xo...Interior office
xo...Interior office

Download whole gallery
sphotos-a.xx.fbcd...
sphotos-a.xx.fbcd...

Download whole gallery
Desk Space
Desk Space

Download whole gallery
breakfast nook. Heaven!
breakfast nook.  Heaven!

Download whole gallery
What an idea. A seat in the kitchen. It would be helpful, there is always someone in my kitchen, trying to talk to me. They'd have an out of the way place to sit while I worked (or vice versa). Or small children could be set to the side while doing such. Also, Love green and cream and white in this kitchen. Very country-home.
What an idea. A seat in the kitchen. It would be helpful, there is always someone in my kitchen, trying to talk to me. They'd have an out of the way place to sit while I worked (or vice versa). Or small children could be set to the side while  doing such. Also, Love green and cream and white in this kitchen. Very country-home.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment