Sunday, December 15, 2013

Built in nook for purses, cell phones, mail! I love this idea! I hate having all the mail, magazines, homework, etc sitting on the counter but I have no place to put it...

Built in nook for purses, cell phones, mail! I love this idea! I hate having all the mail, magazines, homework, etc sitting on the counter but I have no place to put it...
Built in nook for purses, cell phones, mail! I love this idea! I hate having all the mail, magazines, homework, etc sitting on the counter but I have no place to put it...

Download whole gallery
Fabricut Fabrics Renaissance-Carnation $47.99 per yard #interiors #decor #pinkfabric #monochromatic
Fabricut Fabrics Renaissance-Carnation $47.99 per yard #interiors #decor #pinkfabric #monochromatic

Download whole gallery
Home Design
Home Design

Download whole gallery
reading nook?
reading nook?

Download whole gallery
Living room design
Living room design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment